Saturday, August 18, 2012

new york new york

Today, I went to new york city one more time. This is the tenth time or so. Every time i feel the same, i see the glory of the city and fall in love with it. The people, the spirit of the city, the parks it has, the ongoing nonstop gigs... New york city is like a woman that you can never give up. That you always want to see. Eventhough, you see the dirt on the streets, the crowd, the rush that people have or the crazy traffic, when you get back home, you feel like going back again as soon as possible. So, I call myself lucky since I breathed the air of this glorious city. I ve seen the all seasons of new york city.
Tonight I am going to listen the classical song which suits great on new york city. Frank Sinatra is singing.. New york new york!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqlJl1LfDP4

No comments:

Post a Comment